2011年5月15日 星期日

Class Discussion - Project

I also like the time when all my classmates come together in groups and discussion on certain topic, either assigned by the teacher or out of our own curiosity. This time we discussion about our project in class. The class time was originally designed for us to put all our presentation materials together into one piece. Also, it was the first time that I saw all my teammates' works, including their own parts of presentation and writing. I was a bit shocked when I saw their works, because not only they done a awesome job, but also they were being very cooperative and supportive, which was the very crucial element for us to have a perfect presentation. Later, we started our discussion. Let me mention this first, we were doing a research project on Asperger syndrome. Mainly, we will each read a part from a book called Asperger's from the inside out and produce a complete reading report on the book. Each of us were responsible for presenting our own reading section. Also, the project consists other two parts, famous people with Asperger syndrome and foundation who helps people with such disorder. That day, we were discussing how we were going to present it and how we will organize our slides, and I really enjoyed our group discussion on the project
.
Also, I like to discuss with all my class. I remembered when we just came back form cycling around Taiwan, our teacher asked us to share the feeling and experience that we had throughout the trip. I was thrilled, because I really wanted to talk and share about the trip. I really appreciate the chance for me to go on stage and talk about what I learned and found from the trip, and I liked to listen from others about what they had on the trip, because it makes me feel like we are friends who chat in their spare time.

沒有留言:

張貼留言