2011年6月12日 星期日

The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night Time Review Part II

In the second quarter of the book, author described Christopher's investigation of the death of Wellington. During Christopher's investigation, it showed how Christopher made things to be logical and how Christopher had problem communicating with others. Most importantly, in this quarter of the book, Christopher discovered the letters that were sent by his mother, which he thought who had dead of a heart attack. He was confused about the letters at first, because it did not make sense for him. If mother had already dead, how can she send any letter to Christopher? and why was it from London?
I found out this quarter of the book, author started to build up the pace of the story. I can feel the story begin to become more and more intense, and I really enjoyed following up the story. Also, when I read the part that Christopher started to read a bunch of his mother's letter, my first impression was "Wow! that's a lot of pages." But after calming down myself, I started to realized the love of Christopher's mother and the difference that she had experienced. I felt sympathy for her even though she had affair with others and abandoned Christopher. It is not a perfect world, and so are the people. There is no such a person that is morally perfect. Everyone has emotion, and everyone makes mistakes. So, in my opinion, it was not 100% Christopher's mother's fault, but still I felt sorry for Christopher.

沒有留言:

張貼留言